Thursday, March 17, 2011

Beauty is...

The other day my beautiful sister asked me if I could help her out with something. "Of course!" I said. This excitement stemmed from my sisters situation. Let me tell you... She recently moved to DC to try something in life she's always wanted to do. I say "Bravo!" to that! While moving into her new place, she's having so much fun decorating. You know I'm all about that :) She called me asking if I could make her a print that she could hang in her bathroom. After talking over her vision* (hint hint) this is what I came up with:
 I also did another one in black and white for versatile uses.
If you are interested in getting a print for yourself or for someone you know, give me a holla and I'd love to hook you up. Customization and all :)

6 comments:

  1. Emily! That is awesome. I love how it turned out. I've seen people put the eye charts up in the bathroom, but I love the quote. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! what a good sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh emily i LOVE this! i want to have you make some for us..i love these types of prints! i want to make a whole gallery wall full of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, I would love to make one for you. Just let me know what you want on it.

    ReplyDelete