Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Frontiers and Frosting

Lately I've done a lot of soul searching and asking questions such as "What do I really want to be when I grow up?" When I say grow up, I mean graduate from college, get a grown up job and all that other stuff that comes with having responsibility. Yay. Not. It's exciting to be on the edge of new terrain, but intimidating all at the same time. There are so many things that I want to do and try, that it's hard to narrow it down to just one and start the job search.
While on my search for understanding of where to go, I came across this video. I was blown away by it's content and creativity. I hope that it helps you with whatever questions you might have. Challenge the system and make a change! While you watch it, ask yourself what motivates you and feel free to share. I'd love to hear what you have to say. As for myself, I am motivated by making this world a more beautiful place to live and glorifying the God who gave it to us.

With it being the middle of the week (aka hump day because you are at the top of the hump on a hill, also known as Wednesday) try and spice up the day! Chris and I are going to explore a new part of town we haven't seen yet. Life is about those special moments or what I like to call "life's frosting". Because just like a cupcake, without frosting, it's just a muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment