Thursday, December 9, 2010

when I go home...

I'm gonna check out this little place! Amy Ruppel is a talented artist in Portland and recently opened a store! I love her unique illustrations and colorful designs. She designed this beautiful light fixture. I think it would look fabulous in our apartment. However, I don't think it will survive the plane ride back.
 I'm also going on a scavenger hunt! I'm going to seek out all the shops on this list of must see home decor boutiques. I love adventure and trying new things. But I must admit that I am a creature of habit. When I go shopping in down town Portland, I definitely have my regular stops... Anthropologie, Powels Book Store, Buffalo Exchange... ah my heart is pounding just thinking about them. But I know I must branch out. The Pearl is one of my favorite areas so I know that the list won't steer me wrong. Plus it's from Design*Sponge so I know I'll love it. I'll have to take pictures of my favorite new finds :)

Oh I almost forgot to mention...We now have the delight of hosting H&M! Located in the heart of Portland, H&M is waiting for me to get off the plane and walk through those delightful department store doors and find great deals on fashionable items. For now, it's studying hard, taking finals and praying a get good grades in all my classes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment