Wednesday, November 10, 2010

home sweet home

While searching through my usual inspirations, I came across a fabulous photographer in Portland. My heart ached for home when I saw the gray fall skies set among fabulous clothes and the beautiful city scene. Amy Nieto  captures it all. I can't wait to go home for Christmas! Walking through the door to see the garland wrapped around the stair banister is the image and inspiration getting me through finals. In the mean time, I want to share a bit of home with you.


fashion+nature = portland

Ok, yes, this is a toy horse tied to a real horse ring. These little horses are all over Portland. The Horse project was started by a man that wanted to incorporate art in the community. It makes for a fun scavenger hunt or a shocking double take if you've never seen one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment