Thursday, November 11, 2010

wedding invitations

I love invitations. It presents a challenge to get all the desired information in a limited space. All the while, trying to make it look good. My first invitation was our wedding. It was so fun to design, yet a little stressful at the same time simply because I had so much on my plate to begin with. We decided to go with an embossed ink which gave it a classy texture. I love how you can represent your style through a simple piece or paper.
In the image above, you can see the embossed texture really well. So by now you might have realized that I love birds. I just had to put these cute little love birds (that I designed myself) on our invitations. These little cards were placed in specific envelopes, inviting people to our sealing. Here is the complete set (minus the picture we sent). Our engagement photos were done by the fabulous wedding photographer duo, Chad and Rebecca Hansen.

I loved making these invitations and would love to help you with yours. If you are in need of wedding invitations, birthday party invitations, business cards, or want a print made to hang on the wall, feel free to contact me. I would love to help you create something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment